Tuesday, March 18, 2008

You Tube

I posted my You Tube video before I saw it as one of the links in our assignment. Darn! But it was still one of my favorites, along with the young man and the creativity found in reading his WWI book. I had a lot of fun looking at these. I have looked at You Tube some but not about libraries so it was a new experience.

I think that I could use it as an advertizement with older students in my elementary school, but otherwise it most likely wouldn't be suited to an elementary school. It would be fun to shoot video such as the library tour and post, or give assignments to students and post those. Although You Tube is blocked (and rightfully so) that may make it difficult to do much with.

I think the site a lot of fun, and can be valuable. Sorry, I didn't recognize a local librarian!

No comments: