Tuesday, March 25, 2008

#23 things on a stick

First of all I have to admit, I didn't have a clue what Library 2.0 was, so as you can imagine, I have learned a lot!!

Unfortunately, I didn't connect with other blogs much since I felt pressured to work on this when time permitted. Since I was doing it on my own time at home, that time often was limited.

I would absolutely participate again if this were offered. I am sure there are many things that we could spend time on. I wonder if it would be good to concentrate on several areas that we have more interest in, or would find more beneficial to our library and work, than just touch the surface of so many? I did like learning about so many things, and I would assume there are many more, so I am not sure which way to proceed if it were to offered again.

Thanks for providing me the experience to learn a little about the enormous amount of activities on the web, a great experience!

3 comments:

PatriciaP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PatriciaP said...

Congrats on finishing the big 23! We plan on offering new content in the fall or winter, and you will see a little survey in the last issue of the newsletter. So, if you have feedback (everyone does), make sure you share it with us. Keep learning!

Patricia-
CMLE

Anonymous said...

讚啦~~多謝分享!!>ˍ<..................................................................