Tuesday, March 25, 2008

#22 Resolution

I am delighted to have made it through the "things"! I have learned a lot, and even though there were many times I felt that it was taking up too much time and I had too many other things that I should be doing, it was time well spent. I do resolve to continue learning and I like the new sites I learned about in thing 21. I think they will help me to do my job better and be better informed. We are a relatively small group and in the school setting it can be lonely, so discussion groups are great! I also would like to find a directory of many of the "things" that we have used, because I know that in my "busy-ness" I will forget about so many.

I wish my colleagues would have taken part in this so that we could have continued a dialogue on what we have learned, but most either weren't interested or lacked the time to participate. We try to get together to share with each other once a month. You did hit the nail on the head though as far as all of the activities that take up our day and finding time to fit everything in.

I would like to take the time now that I am nearly finished to look at the other blogs and see what other people are doing as well as continue my own use of the "things".

Thanks for making this available for us!

No comments: