Monday, February 18, 2008

#8

The wealth of materials, as well as information on the internet is truly mind-boggling. I really don't think that most people have any idea of what is all available. Truly, those who are spending an inordinate time on the internet are the only ones that know many of these tools exist, and probably even then it is just a small part of what is available. Even though so much of this is very neat...I think there is so much more to do with my time and energy than to keep up on all of this.

Absolutely are there uses for all of these things, and it is surely opening my eyes! Lately, I hear more and more about the web slowing down, or just this morning a techy guy was talking on the radio about the latest virus that at least as of yet doesn't have a protection device. Makes me wonder if we truly are going to have an internet "crash" or at least a big slowdown. With all of the shopping, information, picture sharing etc. that is going on, I think it is likely.

Younger people have easy access to so much.

No comments: