Saturday, February 23, 2008

#12

This was interesting to see. I didn't know about these sites. I am unsure whether they are something that I would use. I read several papers on the internet, but I am not sure that I would want to choose to read articles based on popularity. I do think that this would be of interest to many people. I don't have the time.

After viewing 3 of these, I created an account on the Washington Post and shared it on Reddit. I tried to go to the Star Trib, since I read that online each day, but it didn't seem to have a sharing area. I will have to look again.

I see that I need to edit the above. I did find in going back where you can share on the StarTrib site. It was very plainly at the beginning of the article, I was looking at the end. They did seem to have a limited number to share with though.

Also, I see that my sharing hasn't taken effect. They say I am trying to share too fast and need to wait 10 min. before trying again. Hopefully it will work.

No comments: