Sunday, February 24, 2008

#13 Productivity Tools

It was awesome to see all of these devices that one can use. I am excited to try out the Zamzar site when I can't open something at school. It doesn't happen offen but it will be good to try it when it does occassionally come up.

I looked at Pageflakes which was incredibly easy to use. I spent some time exploring: the Backpack calendar site, Ta-da, 30 boxes, and Stikket where I liked the idea of gathering of information . I also looked at stickies.

You can imagine that I spent way more time on this than I should have. I would like to see whether I can use the calendar site at school in the media center. Otherwise, I am unsure that I personally would use them, other than I did like the Pageflakes feature and could see using that.

As you can see, I visited the countdown site. It doesn't seem to be working, I closed out and tried several times, so...if time I will try again. It seemed very easy, so I don't know what was wrong.

No comments: