Monday, January 28, 2008

#2: I will find time to do 23 Things on a stick by setting some time aside in the evening. I agree that people who are interested in doing things will find the time to do it, but I also know that I have so many things that I want to do and the evening is often the only time that I have to do it. So, I may not have the time to do as much as I would like, but I will do some!

I am hoping to learn more about the newer innovations and trends that are being used on the web. I hadn't even heard of an "avatar" before, and I am sure that isn't the only thing that I will be new to me.

The internet, e-mail and the vast resources that are now available to me everytime I sit at a computer is unreal compared to even 10-15 years ago. It has changed how I communicate with others and how I learn and how I spend my time.

The lesson today seemed to relate more to upper level libraries and I am at an elementary library, but I know that I will and can always learn something and it can be put to use in some way.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Aah...

But this includes you too! This exploration will expose to the tools of 2.0 and hopefully you will be able to incorporate them into what you do!

Cindy Gruwell
CMLE Coach